Position Title: Regulatory and Administrative Executive
- The Regulatory and Administrative Executive is to ensure the company fully compliant with legislative bodies for the business activities of Bridge Data Centres Malaysia and ensuring best in class data centre performance. Key areas of oversight include: environment safety and health management system, maintaining regulatory licenses required for business activities, fleet management, building insurance, administrative and secretarial support.
- Experience in dealing with governmental statutory bodies and familiar with licenses application process/procedure with government bodies and local council/authorities.
- Personal traits: High EQ, good organizing and communication skills, networking skills, patient, tactful and yet firm.
- Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Possess his/her own car and willing to travel to government and local agencies and/or authority for work execution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree/Diploma in Environmental/Health/Safety or any fields.
- Required skill(s): computer savvy, communication skill, networking skill, organizing skill.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is require for this position.