Position Title: Chargeman
- Ensure that Data Centre Facilities Services (DCFS) function fulfils the response time and down time as stated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with tenants.
- Ensure that all incidents and break down reported at the help-desk be fully attended to and solved within a given time line.
- Assist in planning of and carrying out all preventive maintenance and monthly maintenance, but not limited to electrical, mechanical and civil and structure, on timely basis.
- Assist the appointed project coordinator to manage and coordinate the fit-out work at tenants’ and common areas.
- Assist and formalize work shut down procedures and normalize procedures for all mechanical and electrical facilities in line with electricity supply act especially for low voltage system.
- Ensure that Data Centre (DC) and office buildings comply with all the relevant building laws of Malaysia.
- Advise and supervise breakdown work even after working hours and on rest day.
- Assist in maintaining drawing and inventory lists for equipment and consumable items.
- Maintain good relationship with tenants.
- Coordinate with other chargeman to establish procedures.
- Lead technician(s) to perform preventive maintenance on monthly basis.
- Any duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least AO/A1/A4 Chargeman certificate.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- With at least two (2) years of work experience in the related fields is required for this position.